Bug Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
I am getting lot of Server Error Log. My phpinfo: Screenshot by Lightshot

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded - library/DBTech/Optimise/Operator/APCu.php:59
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "https://www.nirmoladda.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/threads/95798/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded - library/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event.php:137
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 3:10 AM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "https://www.nirmoladda.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/threads/43713/page-242"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

That looks like it times out trying to extract a lot of data. Sadly there's nothing I can do about that, sorry :(

Others are using Redis with success, I never got ACPu working on this server.

Please can you let me know that why you are not using max_execution_time server setting? why you are force using 120 seconds?

There's absolutely no override of the max_execution_time server setting in DragonByte Optimise.

If you go to /admin.php?tools/phpinfo you can see what your current max execution time is.

This has nothing to do with DragonByte products, it's because the max execution time is tied to the max_input_time as well, which is currently set to 120 on your server.

This has nothing to do with DragonByte products, it's because the max execution time is tied to the max_input_time as well, which is currently set to 120 on your server.

This same error i am getting with Redis. What do you recommend setting max_input_time value? I am set max_input_time 240 and let you know that what i am get.

Now why still are getting server error log? Now where are have 120 sec?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded - library/DBTech/Optimise/Operator/Redis.php:46
Generated By: Unknown Account, 11 minutes ago

Sorry, I don't know enough about the PHP back-end to know why. There may be a limitation in XenForo that is set somewhere preventing the script from running longer than 120 seconds, I honestly don't know.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

Sorry, I don't know enough about the PHP back-end to know why. There may be a limitation in XenForo that is set somewhere preventing the script from running longer than 120 seconds, I honestly don't know.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

All error log happen with DragonByte Tech: Optimise (Pro) 3.2.4, I have disabled DragonByte Tech Optimise (Pro) for 24 hours and no error log generated. Then now enabled DragonByte Tech Optimise (Pro) and geeting 7 error log within 30 min. You can check out this happen on my site with enable/disable DragonByte Tech Optimise (Pro). More info here XF 1.5 - Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded | XenForo Community that what type error log are generated with DragonByte Tech Optimise (Pro)

Try disabling every form of cache from the options and re-enable them one by one. It's likely there's one particular type of cache that's storing way too much data, so your server struggles to unserialize it.

Try disabling every form of cache from the options and re-enable them one by one. It's likely there's one particular type of cache that's storing way too much data, so your server struggles to unserialize it.

Then disabled Cache Data Registry and Cache Threads and waiting for error log. I will let you know.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

I have nothing further to add, as this appears to be an issue unique to your server.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings