Question Register dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverRev

Customer
I have a strange problem with register in my forums.

The case is have in my xf options i have Require Date of Birth and Minimum Age: 13

The problem is if i try to register and the form have any error, the next time the date is cached and can't register again (attached images with to young to register)

First time that try to signup with 2010 of year of birth

Captura de pantalla 2017-03-21 a las 12.37.15.png

Second time with 1979 year (correct registration)
Captura de pantalla 2017-03-21 a las 12.38.41.png

The form get error and i have my date cached from first attempt 2010
Captura de pantalla 2017-03-21 a las 12.38.07.png

My Optimise settings:
Only activated: Guest Full Page Caching, Cache Who's Online, Cache Nodes

If i deactivate clicking in Enable Modification off the register form work fine in any condition.

Any way to exclude certain pages like register.php from caching ?

Thanks a lot

I will have to manually add the register page as an exclusion, I'll get back to you when a hotfix is available :)

I will have to manually add the register page as an exclusion, I'll get back to you when a hotfix is available :)

Wow amazing response. If is posible a list comma separated of pages can be a better option.

And congrats by understand my broken english. :)

Thanks a lot
Regards from Spain

I've added a hotfix to v3.4.0 that should resolve this issue :)

I confirm that the solution works fantastic, i conduct all the test with the register page and nothing is cached and all work as expected in register.php.
I only replace PageCache.php contents file. Maybe can be a good feature add the controllers to exclude to be cached to the function assertvalidcontroller via options in APC. (for the next version maybe)

One more time, thanks a lot for the incredible fast hotfix.

I go to post a feedback in xenforo :)

The only reason why I didn't make it customisable is that most people wouldn't know what to enter in the option in order to exclude certain pages - if I could tell them what controllers to add there, I could also add it to a manual exclusion list :)

It's something I can investigate for the future, maybe offer a pre-defined list as well as an optional list in the AdminCP.

The only reason why I didn't make it customisable is that most people wouldn't know what to enter in the option in order to exclude certain pages - if I could tell them what controllers to add there, I could also add it to a manual exclusion list :)

It's something I can investigate for the future, maybe offer a pre-defined list as well as an optional list in the AdminCP.

Agree :) by the moment all work fine, if i detect any problematic controller i notify in this post.

One more time thanks for the fast support.

Review left in xenforo.

Hello OverRev,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings