Bug Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class DBSEO_Rewrite_CMSHome

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavenger5

Customer
I'm getting this error when loading the homepage cms:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class DBSEO_Rewrite_CMSHome in /site/dbtech/dbseo/includes/library/cms.php on line 21

I have the following settings for the homepage:
  • (Pro) Custom CMS Domain: none (if I change this to the root domain, the forum homepage is loaded without forum.php - the forum is not the default in the navigation manager)
  • CMS Home URL: content/ (doesn't seem to matter what this is set to...)
  • Force Forum Directory Index: No
  • vBulletin friendly URL's are set to "standard URLs" and everything else is off

I've tried clearing the cache after making any changes, but that doesn't seem to have an effect.

There are no other rewrite rules that would affect the homepage including the common
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^site\.com
RewriteRule (.*) http://site.com/$1 [R=301,L]

which has been disabled.

Ideas?

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Try deleting the /dbtech/dbseo/includes/rewrites folder (I think that's what it used to be called) and see if that helps. The correct folder is rewrite, without the S.

oh! you were almost right! There shouldn't even be a /library or /scripts folder under that directory. I guess that has changed since I last tried to install DBSEO (1.1.1) I removed those and it appears to be working correctly now!

Thanks!

Yeah, I split the code up quite a bit a few versions ago, as it was getting rather difficult to debug individual URL formats when I was dealing with huge 50kb+ files :)

Glad you got it working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings