Question Empty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecter

Customer
I purchased Activity & Awards quite a while ago for one of my forums, the guy I shared the site with decided he wanted to move to different forum software so obviously it became redundant. I am now using it on a new site and after installing I see everything is empty.

I really do not have the time to go through create everything this wonderful addon offers, I do recall though that an import was available around the forums, it would be absolutely massively appreciated if I could be pointed in the right direction of this as I can no longer find it.

If no import is available would one of my fellow purchasers be ever so kind to allow me to import there so that I have a starting point, as working 12 hours per day leaves me very little time to do anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

There's a vbactivity-export.xml found in the /XML folder of your download, which you can use to import :)

Hello Hecter,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings