Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokonzi

Former Developer
For Beta 4, we've got quite a few fixes and you can relist listings. As far as I can tell I've got all the bugs listed so far fixed.

In the Admin Control Panel the following areas are not completed:
  • Manage Listings
  • Manage Offers

In the User Control Panel sections of the mod the following items are not completed:
  • View Order Details (would welcome some suggestions on what exactly everybody needs to be displayed on these pages)
  • Return this Item
  • Resolve Problem

When Viewing a single listing the following items are not completed:
  • View Feedback for a user

Thanks again for the help in testing, there have been some really good bug reports and suggestions. Some of the bug reports have led to me discovering other issues in the coding. So excellent work guys.

I'm hoping to have most of the above issues and features implemented into Beta 5 next week. :)

It was indeed. I turned all my hooks off and all my error messages are coming from them. But what worries me is I have no config.php file nor php.ini file on my server nor were any present in the upload package.

In which upload package? vB has a file called config.php.new in the includes folder, but that should be renamed when you install... and is unlikely to have been changed at all in the vB4.2.2 update.

php.ini files might not be present as a global setting might be used (that your account on the server might not see).

Or are you talking about Classifieds? There are no php.ini files or config.php files in Classifieds (and I don't think in any of the DBTech mods).

Quick one for you Mokonzi.

Fatal error: Class 'Panjo' not found in /home2/robbiez/public_html/test/classifieds.php on line 19

Hmmm. This is because Panjo which is included in 4.2.2 uses the classifieds.php file. I will rename the file for the next update, hopefully tomorrow night. Manually renaming won't work. You can try copying the /uploads/classifieds.php file to the root vBulletin folder and overwriting the vB file... but not sure if that will have a knock on effect or not and cause other issues.

Thanks for reporting this matey. :)

I've made the necessary changes to files and templates for the Beta 5 update. Still hoping to get it ready for release for tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings