Dowload link does not appear in customer area

Status
Not open for further replies.

realfun07

Customer
Hi,

I have purchased vbcredits deluxe and the download link does not appear in customer are. Please help regarding the same.

Since you also posted it here I won't answer your email but just address it here instead.

The payment is under review because PayPal believes you are not the owner of the account you used to pay for the product with. It is 100% out of our hands, and you will have the download link in the customer area once the payment clears PayPal's review :)

Since you also posted it here I won't answer your email but just address it here instead.

The payment is under review because PayPal believes you are not the owner of the account you used to pay for the product with. It is 100% out of our hands, and you will have the download link in the customer area once the payment clears PayPal's review :)

Sir what paypal believes is 100 % true and I payed through my brothers card which was already attached to pay pal as I tried one night before from 2 credit cards of mine but money got deducted from both 1 $ thrice from 2 cards. But my brother used his information to buy this product for me. Please tell me approximately how long will it take to get the link or the final answer.

I cannot tell you how long PayPal will take to complete their investigation, it's up to them.

The hold on the funds has been lifted, and you now have access to the product in your Customer Area :)

Keep in mind that if your forum email address and PayPal email address differ, you will need to open your PayPal email address and confirm the transaction on our end before you can access the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.