Status
Not open for further replies.

orca

Customer
Hi,

not really sure whether it's a Infopanels bug but Bulleti redirected me to this. I upgraded to 5.0.5 actually it' a fresh install) on he same serverand Software. With 5.0. the date and time is not displayed but the format string (like jS F Y). Any idea where the error is? Have to say that I use the german language.

Ueli

Are you overriding the time format set in vBulletin Options in your language settings? That's been known to bug out vB's functions in the past.

If not, it's probably an API change - when I have time, I'll revisit the vB5 mods (probably around the time 5.1.0 is Final) :)

Well, I changed it from US to european Format. Funny if it's an known bug and vb Support Redirects to 3rd Party addons...

I may be using their functions incorrectly.

What happens if you change the format in vBulletin Options, and delete the customisations in the Language Settings? Does it work correctly then?

Hi,

vBulletin Support has a look on t now. Will check after their reply. However, to check whether it's an Infopanels Problem, I uninstalled it and the problem was still there. When I reinstalled it, the Infopanel isn't displayd anymore although it is activ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy InfoPanels

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back