Bug InfoPanels Admin Panel Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimei

Customer
Hi,

I have Infopanels installed and operating with VB 5.2.0 patch 1. However, the admin panel has an issue. When I save the settings it redirects to the website within the admincp.

Again, this product works except for this bug in 5.2.0.

Could someone look into this for me?

William

Thanks Fillip H.. I also have an issue with info panels showing albums made in profiles. I can't seem to filter it out from displaying in infopanels (then again admincp doesn't work). You have worked on my site throughout 2015 and made some modifications which always make things right - just for fyi. Please lemme know when you're ready for my information and I will pm you my login credentials.

Thanks again,
William

Hi William,

It would be best if you could PM them to me ahead of time and keep them active until I have time to look over the issue - I'm currently very busy getting a new product for XenForo (a platform that isn't actively trying to break custom mods with every new version :p) ready so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to look into issues on vB5.

I'll upgrade my local dev board to the latest vB5 version hopefully over the weekend, if I can't replicate the issues I'll need the credentials ready so I can look into the issue on your site :)

Hi William,

I'm currently very busy getting a new product for XenForo (a platform that isn't actively trying to break custom mods with every new version :p) ready so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to look into issues on vB5.

I'll appreciate that. I am asking if you could also filter Visitor messages from displaying in the info panels also. I realize that there are issues with Vb5 and Dragonbyte products, as for Xenforo - as a Vb5 customer I'm sure my money is as "green" as theirs. :rolleyes:

Thanks Fillip H.,
William

I've taken care of the saving issue, they changed the requirements for how to build our AdminCP pages.

I'll appreciate that. I am asking if you could also filter Visitor messages from displaying in the info panels also.
I'm not seeing any VMs or Albums displaying in the top X stats just now, I'll need to see them in action in order to know how to filter them.

I realize that there are issues with Vb5 and Dragonbyte products
All modifications were affected by the critical negligence of the QA team that led to sites being disabled if they uninstalled any modification.

All modifications were affected by IB removing support for custom modules in a recent vB5 release.

as for Xenforo - as a Vb5 customer I'm sure my money is as "green" as theirs. :rolleyes:
The frustrations I express with vB5 have nothing to do with money, and everything to do with the fact that vB4 and XF are both very stable platforms, whereas vB5 is the complete opposite of stable.

Do you know how it feels to wake up every single day knowing this may be the day where hundreds of customers and users complain because a recent update broke all modifications? Where every time you see a new release for vB5, your first thought is "great, let's wait for the influx of complaints" and not "ooh I wonder if I have any new capabilities to play with for development".
If you think I'm being overdramatic, consider that this has happened over half a dozen times already since our products were released for vB5.

Whatever your profession is, I sincerely hope you don't have to deal with anything like this at your work. The stress this kind of thing causes is not something I wish on anyone.

I am sorry for the difficulties you face with this product, I really am. I would like to ask that you see it from my point of view as well, and I would like to ask that you please don't assume it's all about money.

I bet it is frustrating Fillip H.. I thank you for resolving the issue. Your support and Dragonbyte's has been top notch.

Enjoy,
William

Hi Fillip H.,

The issue with the albums being displayed has reared again. The problem is I can't filter out profile albums. They show in the infopanels, but the link is broken.

The Protestant Community -
Christforums

There is currently an album o_O that does not display when clicked on. I'd like either the link to be fixed or albums filtered out in entirety from displaying in infopanels.

Thanks,
William

Hello Shimei,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy InfoPanels

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings