Currency transfer in vBShop not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

War.Frog

Customer
When I try to transfer credits into my vBShop Bank, I get this error message ("Transferring of this currency has not been configured"). Where do I configure that??

CurrencyTransfer.png

You need to create Transfer events for each of your currencies. You probably only created an event for one of them.

No problem Darkwaltz4. Sadly...I'm now having another issue. I've set the transfer events up but when I transfer from Savings to Credits (for example), it adds to my credits account but does not subtract from my Savings. I'm not really sure how to set the events up to accommodate that...selecting the "charge for this action" doesn't seem to stick if I go back in to look at the settings.

Transfer-Event.png

Transfer-result.png

Last edited:
Sorry about that, I'll tag Darkwaltz4 to make sure he sees this. We are currently working on a more reliable support system - the current one makes it too easy to overlook issues - especially when they are not in project tools.

Cosmic

Yes I can definitely see the advantage of a more robust issue reporting system. Thanks Cosmic - much appreciated.

Darkwaltz4...did you happen to look at this while you were by? My transfers between accounts keep crediting both Savings and Credits.

this ones a bit trickier and probably the same issue that others have reported. ill try some things out on your site in a little while when i get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.