Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Hines

Hi All,

Is it possible to sell real world items on vBShop? Using the points as currency also? Or is it just for forum mods?

At the moment it only supports forum mods etc.

In the next version it will have customisable fields, when used with vbcredits, which allows purchasing of currency via paypal, you will be able to use vBShop to sell physical items - though i must stress that while you will be ABLE to, that doesn't mean it is something we will be adding as a direct feature - vbshop was never intended to be a real-world cart system, and there are no plans to make it such.

Cosmic

Not currently, but custom fields are something we'll be looking into adding to a future version (ability to create custom fields that can be used to sell real world items or others) :)

At the moment it only supports forum mods etc.

In the next version it will have customisable fields, when used with vbcredits, which allows purchasing of currency via paypal, you will be able to use vBShop to sell physical items - though i must stress that while you will be ABLE to, that doesn't mean it is something we will be adding as a direct feature - vbshop was never intended to be a real-world cart system, and there are no plans to make it such.

Cosmic

Oh man! I can’t wait for the next vbshop update. Hopefully you guys do an update on the visuals and allow this :D

Ahhh awesome thanks for that, i want to use it mainly for the forum mods, but we also want to be able to sell posters and things like that, some users have a lot of points so they want some material goods for their points.

Any idea on a rough release date? I know your all very busy by the looks of it. Love all the product range that i have seen so far!

Ahhh awesome thanks for that, i want to use it mainly for the forum mods, but we also want to be able to sell posters and things like that, some users have a lot of points so they want some material goods for their points.

Any idea on a rough release date? I know your all very busy by the looks of it. Love all the product range that i have seen so far!

Fillip H. is in the process of moving house (and country), depending on how smooth that goes he should be starting on vbshop either in 2 weeks, or in 4 weeks. We've not finalised the feature list yet but it's 100% the next mod getting a major update.

Cosmic

I can hear Trekkan chanting vbshop in my ear as I write this.

This will possibly be the best update of a major mod yet, overhaul, looks and new stuff to tweak, its gonna be A-m-a-z-i-n-g...

Can't wait.

:eek:

You know it! I've been bugging these guys since the first version came out. ;) I say Fillip H. should start on it now and be damned with any move... ;)

You should also give the administrators an option to get notified by PM or email whenever someone places an order on something in the vbShop, especially if you are adding custom fields in. :)

vBShop v2 hasn't been released yet, there's no firm release date for it either, unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings