wajiman

although, vbulletin does have this but some additional feature like pop ups to be controlled and only allowed to be seen by particular usergroups, ads to be placed in floating mode, place ads within threads, posts and second post is advertisement. in admincp, no: of clicks made, revenue generated and sharing with other admins feature. Although singular based mods of some of the features are available, but not a single professional mod is available with all in one package

although, vbulletin does have this but some additional feature like pop ups to be controlled and only allowed to be seen by particular usergroups, ads to be placed in floating mode, place ads within threads, posts and second post is advertisement. in admincp, no: of clicks made, revenue generated and sharing with other admins feature. Although singular based mods of some of the features are available, but not a single professional mod is available with all in one package

We have an advertisement mod planned, though it's unlikely to have ALL of those features in v1.

As long as one is planned.. I think that's good enough to just know.

I'm sure features will get better after v1 :)

We have an advertisement mod planned, though it's unlikely to have ALL of those features in v1.

I am surprised it took this long for someone to request it...including myself. :p
I have been thinking about a lot recently and planned on posting something this week.

Let's have it work with Thanks/Likes, hashtags, add in Keywords.

I will come back and post more on the topic soon. ;)

---------- Post added 18th February 2012 at 01:10 ---------- Previous post was 7th February 2012 at 20:32 ----------

Thanks for the Likes FreshFroot and wajiman I will post soon.
I know where I am going with this but have been busy with the baby. :)