Status
Not open for further replies.

LissaE

Customer
I'd like to add the live feed to a sidebar on my forumhome page only, I can add the sidebar code in myself, is it possible to include the live feed in the forumhome template? If so would it just be like a variable, or a template include? I plan (hopefully) to add a sidebar in the What's Going On section as it is so large already on my forum LOL

Unfortunately there's no sidebar code available for the vB3 version of this mod :(

I know the sidebar is only available with vb4, I think I worded it wrong. I'm more after doing something like a phpinclude rather than a sidebar specifically. I've tried playing with a couple of the files (copying) but only ever got to where the whole forumhome was replaced by the live wall which is definitely not my intent LOL

Do you guys do custom coding on request?

We do, prices are around the upper end of triple digits for a week's work though, which this can quickly end up becoming if you need a sidebar like the vB4 one implemented for vB3.

If that doesn't scare you off, PM me the full details outlining exactly how it should look, feel and work, and I'll get you a more accurate price estimate :)

I've sent two PM's in the last fortnight requesting a quote and not received a response so I don't think I will bother trying for a third.

Hey,

My apologies, I think I must have read the PMs on another device and forgotten about them by the time I logged on my main computer :(

I'll respond to the PM straight away.

Again, I apologise and I will do my best to avoid this happening to yourself or anyone else in the future :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back