• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Widgets for CMS break when configuring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this in lite and pro versions, so I have tested and confirmed it happens on both and on various test forums.

If I create a new widget or try to edit or configure a new widget, it breaks the widget completely. (see photo)

If Super PMs is disabled, there is no problem. I have no idea why this product would mess up widgets, but it does!

Even with product disabled, the widget will not come back. All widgets must be created and edited with this mod disabled. It will break ANY type of widget too. Not just html.

Hope you can get this bug fixed, because although I know the problem exists, and how to get around it, I do not always remember, and end up breaking widgets again. :embarrassed: Thanks!

super PM widget issue.png

Update: I'm actually unable to replicate this issue locally.

Would it be possible for you to PM me with FTP and AdminCP information, along with step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue?

Sorry I never saw your reply Fillip H..

In order to replicate, you must move/edit or create a new widget in your layout while Super PM is on. Basically anything to do with widgets it will happen. I will send you admin info via pm, maybe you can check on the @ original poster issue I am also having?

Thanks!

This has now been resolved @ your site and the live release for v1.2.0 has been hotfixed :)

If you have any further questions or problems, feel free to start a new support ticket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back