Bug vBDonate Contribution bar is not functioning correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLarenDan

Customer
Hi there,

I had an issue with vBDonate not updating, so I brought the full version to see if it was fixed in that.

Sadly it's not, we've noticed a few things:

- the countdown timer resets at 24 hours every day
- any contributions are not monitored, added to the total donated, contributors aren't showing
- usergroups aren't assigned to the users either.

We've had 6 donations in the last few days, none have been added. Which is a shame as this product looks amazing - however, I've experienced your support before - it's great. Which is another reason I went professional :)

Could you advise me if I've been stupid and broken it? Or is there infact a bug?

Thanks for your time, hope business is well.

Dan

I'll tag Fillip H. on this as he worked directly on the vB5 version of vBDonate and might know better what is happening. :)

Update: I've detected a few issues with vB 5.1.1 and the donation bar. However, I've been unable to fully test it via the sandbox, so you'll have to wait until you receive another legitimate contribution.

Unfortunately there's no easy way of retroactively add old contributions. If you run the following query
Code:
select * from dbtech_vbdonate_transaction
and tell me the value of the ID column of the contributions you would like to add, I can get them added manually.

As requested:

Sunday 22nd June:

£1.99 from Spudsy2061*Spudsy2061 - Home - Apex Online Racing

Sunday 22nd June:

£4.00 from Neil Bywater*Neil Bywater - Home - Apex Online Racing

Thursday 19th June:

£10.00 from Damo*Damo - Home - Apex Online Racing

Friday 13th June:

£1.99 from iJokeri22*http://apexonlineracing.com/forums/member/115-ijokeri22

Friday 13th June:

£1.99 from xGATECRASHERx*xGATECRASHERx - Home - Apex Online Racing

Sunday 8th June:

£1.99 from sennarein*http://apexonlineracing.com/forums/member/841-sennarein

I will let you know when we get some payments. I would test it myself but I've hit my 2k spending limit.

Is this the reason debug has been left on?

Thanks for the investigation, it is greatly appreciated :) top work!

Sorry for the delay :(

I've added these contributions manually, and they all appear to be working as intended now. Looking forward to hearing whether a new contribution works as intended as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
2.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back