Question VBCredits - How do Users Purchase Currency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortexstm

Customer
In the tech document for this plugin, it says:

"It may also have been setup that you can purchase more of a currency with real money.

To do so, select Purchase from the From Account."

Where is the "From Account"? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks very much!

Amy

You need to create a Purchase event, and you also need to set the Currency Conversion rates via the left-side menu. You then open the currency popup and choose Purchase from the drop-down.

Sorry but how to create a purchase event please? I just spent an hour looking around and couldn't find how to do it. Thank you!

Amy

Found it thank you! :D One more question: How do I get paypal to show up in the purchase event settings?

Paypal is marked as "Active" in the "Payment API Manager":

Z17NaNO.png

But in the purchase event settings, the only option under "Currencies" is "Credits":

AhrTwJD.png

How do I get paypal to appear in that drop-down please? Sorry for all the noob questions!

Amy

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. What drop-down are you referring to? The only time there will be a drop-down in the currency popup after selecting Purchase is if multiple payment processors are active.

Sorry about that! I figured it out - I didn't need to choose paypal in the purchase event settings - paypal would automatically show up as an option when the user selects Credits > Perform Action > Purchase.

Thanks very much for your help! :)

Amy

Hello vortexstm,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings