Status
Not open for further replies.

amplor

Customer
That would be nice if "Activity Feed" could be turned into an "Activity Stream" that is integrated with the rest of your mods as well.

Example

XYZ was tagged in the thread Thread Title
XYZ was quoted in the post Thread Title#Post
XYZ was mentioned in Thread
XYZ mentioned ABC in Thread
XYZ rated Thread 4 out of 5 stars
XYZ posted a thread Thread Title
XYZ replied to the thread Thread Title#Post
XYZ changed their avatar

Etc... The list could go on and on, but the stream would be a nice addition or improvement from activity feed.

Thanks for listening! :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it's more likely that vBActivity events become available in Live Wall, but on the other hand the vBAA activity feed gets quite spammy on high concurrency forums (which is why we put in an option to turn it off) since it records a lot of information...

I'll flag it as Under Consideration and we'll see what happens, product design is not my area of expertise so the above was just my own personal conjecture :)

I would keep this to just friends

XYZ was tagged in the thread Thread Title
XYZ was quoted in the post Thread Title#Post
XYZ was mentioned in Thread
XYZ mentioned ABC in Thread
XYZ rated Thread 4 out of 5 stars
XYZ posted a thread Thread Title
XYZ replied to the thread Thread Title#Post
XYZ changed their avatar

vBActivity events available in Live Wall could have an option for Global or Friends ;)

Both would make great options for a block/widget on the Live Feed

and

Oh, along with an bbcode /html /php Block or Widget. :cool:

I just updated to VB 4.2.0 and it has new thread/reply this under "What's New", but would like a feature for "likes" etc.

Update: We have re-evaluated this request and at this time it falls outside the scope of this modification.

It's far more likely that vBAA events will be added to Live Wall as mentioned previously, in a future update of that mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.