Bug Tapatalk, moderators forum and Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper357

Customer
Hi, we had an issue last night whereby a moderator mentioned a few members in a private moderators forum yet the members were able to see these notifications and the thread title on Tapatalk, although when they clicked on the notifications they were not able to read the thread due to permissions obviously. Is there any way you can remedy this?

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "the members were able to see these notifications and the thread title on Tapatalk".

Please provide more information regarding on what page you believe AUT leaks information regarding mentions.

I don't use Tapatalk so I'm not 100% sure how it all works, but it would appear they have some form of notifications screen? See the attached screenshot from a registered members smartphone using Tapatalk on Android.

The 3rd one down with username viper357, where it displays the thread name, that thread is in the private mods forum, yet it appeared on a normal registered members notifications page because his username was mentioned in the mods forum, he could see the notification of the mention, but when he clicked on it to see it he got the No Permission message because it's in the mods forum.

IMG-20131006-WA0002.jpg

That sounds like something Tapatalk themselves would need to sort out - we don't have notifications like that in our mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings