skymaester

Customer
I do realize the amount of work that was put into the Forumon RPG, but I feel as if the concept of it will never fully catch on or last in appeal. So why not a good old "swords and magic" RPG modification, à la RPG Inferno or RPG Integration? Fill it with full customization and options on the admin side, full character customization on the user side, etc! :cool:

Of course it's only a thought! But it's something which appeals to me much more than a Pokémon concept. ;)

I do realize the amount of work that was put into the Forumon RPG, but I feel as if the concept of it will never fully catch on or last in appeal. So why not a good old "swords and magic" RPG modification, à la RPG Inferno or RPG Integration? Fill it with full customization and options on the admin side, full character customization on the user side, etc! :cool:

Of course it's only a thought! But it's something which appeals to me much more than a Pokémon concept. ;)

Honestly the amount of time/work that goes into "game" mods like these compared with the actual market for them makes them not worth the effort, sadly. =(

RPG inferno was a Massive hit! i'm supprised theres no market for these now since i know a fair few sites that loved having RPG inferno and i for one would of praised a return of it.

They're novelties, not long term tools. They don't get used for more than a month or two.

Back