Bug Strange characters problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman

Customer
Not always (I was not able to detect when this happens exactly) I'm having problems with accented letters (èòàù). Seems to happen more when you copy paste a text. But this also happens in the thread title itself without copying anything. So I really don't know. Baiscally I'm getting some strange characters on thread submission. This happens also if you click more than once on "Post preview" in the advanced editor (but, as said, not evreytime). I just posted a new thread with this title:

"Tabella periodica dei Plugins WordPress più Utilizzati!"

and after submitting, this is what I get:

http://i.imgur.com/8VptV9Y.png

Now I edited manually the thing in order to fix it. But... I need a solution as my users are getting annoyed by this issue.
Original thread URL: Tabella periodica dei Plugins WordPress più Utilizzati! - Klayz Community

Sorry for missing this :(

Could you try disabling DBSEO from your .htaccess file as well as the product manager in vB and try to replicate the issue again? I'm not sure this is actually caused by DBSEO as it doesn't modify the title at any point, but I'd like to confirm with you to be sure.

Not only in the title. The problem occur also in the messages.
Anyway, it's a little bit hard here. As said, I don't have a path I can follow in order to replicate the issue... so even if I disable the plugin I don't know when I'll be able to replicate the issue. Big problem here! :confused:
What do you suggest me to do?
As for the Advanced User Tagging mod, are you sure we can exlcude that bug fix in that latest update? As said, I haven't still updated to the latest version of it. Could it be?

Neither DBSEO nor AUT modify the messages beyond parsing its own content, so I don't see how either could be related.

I wish I could be of more help, but disabling all mods and trying to reproduce the issue is your best bet.

Hello Norman,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings