Question Special Characters Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeo

Customer
I'm using DragonByte SEO 2.0.42 in an old spanish VB 4.2.5 forum

I can't convert the special characters to normal ( 'á' -> 'a') or ('ö'->'o' )

Could you help me to solve it please?

I have this on DragonByteSEO:

fPPb2MFl.png

w8ZSWOfl.png

All my VB databases tables are: latin1_spanish_ci collation
mYAwqjNl.png

Do you why what I'm doing wrong?

Thank your for your help

Ah, I just realised you're using the Pro version.

Can you please re-post this thread with the account that purchased a license for this product?

Where I could found the license number? I bought this VB forum to another guy in March ¿is in the control panel of this addon?

Ah, I see. There is a valid license for that domain so we'll just go with that :)

If you're trying to replace UTF-8 URLs with latin ones, you should not use UTF-8 URLs as I believe the filter is ignored in that case.

Turn off UTF-8 as you are not using it.

Hi! you was right! I turned off the first option and now the speacial characters works correctly on the url! :)

Thank you Fillip!

But I have a doubt, about the second option, I tested with ON and OFF, and works well both cases, so I want to ask you, which option I have to select ¿on or off? (maybe if first option is off then the below option is disable so dosnt matter?)

A)
6MVLgtql.png

B)
g2J7Q5nl.png

Last edited:
Hello @formentera,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @formentera,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating