Bug Skimlinks Conflict - maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi,

Hi there I am aware that this might not even be a DBSEO issue, infact maybe I should've posted this in the vboptimise forum, also it might be nothing to do with any of your mods, I just thought you might have an idea :)

I keep getting blank pages (http 500) and these errors after a certain amount of time (cache problem?).

[28-Aug-2014 13:34:15 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object in /******************/forum/packages/skimlinks/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php on line 67

which relates to this part of the code.

##########################################
if ($skimClass = getSkimClass($post)) //line 67
{
if (version_compare($this->registry->options['templateversion'], 4, '>='))
{
$postIdName = 'post_' . $post['postid'];
}
else
{
$postIdName = 'post' . $post['postid'];
}

global $vbulletin;
if (version_compare(@$vbulletin->versionnumber, '3.8.0', '>=')) {
$template_hook['postbit_end'] .= "<script type="text/javascript">
vBulletin.events.SkimlinksActivate.subscribe(function()
{
YAHOO.util.Dom.addClass('{$postIdName}', '{$skimClass}');
});
</script>";
}
}
##########################################

I have also posted this to skimlinks support too.

Thank you very much for any advice or help.

None of our mods interfere with Skimlinks in any way. Could you try disabling all modifications other than Skimlinks and see if that works, then re-enable them one-by-one until you find the culprit?

I think that is what I will have to do :)

Might take a while as it does not happen straight away, it happens sporadically during the day???

If it happened as soon as I enabled the skimlinks plugin then it would be fine I could go through the plugins, but the forum works fine for hours then all of a sudden pages go white (http 500) and no one can use the site... very frustrating lol.

Thanks Fillip H. for your help

Mick

You will want to check your server's error_log file for the real cause behind a 500 ISE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings