• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Site map Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quicksi

Customer
In looking I realized that the system has not created a site map in, well who knows how long. So I went to the scheduled tasks to manually run it and it threw an error:

Invalid sitemap content type found. This likely means that the product that provided that type has been removed.

Remove the sitemap session and try again.

Any idea on how to fix it so it works?

Did you perhaps have the Gallery installed and have since disabled or uninstalled it?

Try deleting the entry in the DBSEO sitemap database table.

Removed 625 rows.
Ran CRON
DragonByte Tech: SEO - Generate XML Sitemap

Got same results.

Ran CRON
(Pro) DragonByte Tech: SEO - Sitemap Statistics
Missing site. on line 51 in /home/hostboard/public_html/forums/dbtech/dbseo_pro/cron/sitemapdata.php (code: 0)

Ok got it to work, I think...
When run from CRON (Scheduled Task Manager) it noted to remove the sitemap session. This can not be done from the error message in this location (BUG?). However if you do this from within the DBSEO CP within the ACP then you can remove the sitemap session and it looks like it is now building a site map. The question will be, will the CRON now function over the next few days and continue to build new sitemaps...

The cron is not meant to be ran manually, so this would not be a bug.

I'll leave this ticket open for a few days in order to let you report back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back