Status
Not open for further replies.

angeljs

Customer
Please can you tell me how to place the shout code, {vb:raw show.vbshout_instance1}, on vBarcade as placing it under the navbar code seems to mess up the arcade.

For the arcade use the vB3 code and place that code somewhere in the dbtech_vbarcade_home template :

Code:
{$show[vbshout_instance1]}

Last edited:
Hi, I'm assuming it's okay to post this here as it relates to the same issue. I've reverted back to vB3, and the shoutbox shows on iBpro arcade, but just shows a loading, it won't allow or show any chats. :( I'm using {$show[vbshout_instance1]} under the navbar.

I've reverted back to vB3, and the shoutbox shows on iBpro arcade

You're probably going to find alot of issues reverting back to vb3 (why did you that?) And your also re-using Ibpro arcade..Which will also contribute to conflictions.Vbarcade works with Vbshout,changing your arcade has other consequencies..

Neither myself nor my members like vB4, and vBshout has a vB3 version, so I assumed I'd be able to get support for this. :)

ibProArcade is a port of an IPB arcade, so it's possible they're still using a nonstandard method of initialising vBulletin. If so, then there's no guarantees this will work, unfortunately :(

Unfortunately not, the Shoutbox loads at the earliest possible moment and inserts itself into the variable you're using - if that doesn't work then it's sadly not possible to do what you're trying to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back