Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
I would like to Set Number of Days in Overview.
Currently it looks like it set to 8.
7 would look better for my screen resolution as it currently spills out...

spillage.jpg

Or a fix for screen resolution. ;)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Lol their is a fix for screen resoluton, get a better monitor. :p

14f4299e35fd01.png

Last edited:
You can set the amount of days using the drop down date boxes.

For example: Last 5 Days of DBTech Analytics (Nvm vB is messing up my link, but the date drop downs will still do what you want)

Will show the last 5 days of analytics data instead of the default 1 week.

Last edited:
How about a default of 7 days
instead of 8 days?
I think that may fix it.

It's suppose to be 7 days already. I think sometimes it shows as 8 due to strtotime issues in PHP.

Would you like an option to specify a default default? For example, instead of 7 days you can set it to 10 days, 5 days, 3 days, etc.,.

Alright. Will add an option for a default time period and I'll also have a fix to make sure it only shows the last 7 days and not the last 8 days as it's doing sometimes.

---------- Post added 21st February 2012 at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was 20th February 2012 at 20:12 ----------

I have removed the current day from the graph as there will not be data for this yet. This was the 8th day you were seeing.

Additionally, an option has been added to allow the admin to configure how many days in the past he would like to display by default.

It's still spilling out of bounds. I have set it to 6,5,4,3 etc.
The Overview isn't behaving it self. :p It just spreads/adds space in between each date.

Yeah the issue with the spilling now that I think about it won't be "fixed" from setting a lower date because the width of the graph stays the same. I'm not quite sure if it's an issue I will fix because making the graph smaller would have a negative impact for the majority of people with higher screen resolutions.

I'm thinking that instead of having the overview pushed to the right by the navigation I can just make it go below the navigation which should prevent it from "spilling". Will include that in the next update.

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

I've redesigned the layout so that the Overview and Results Breakdown box will now be shown underneath Navigation and Options. They will now stretch the entire width so that the spillage will only show if your browser's resolution is less than 1024x768 (barely anybody). Additionally, I was able to increase the width of the graph so now the dates will not be as crunched up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back