• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Sending a mail and templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Think I know the answer to this but just need to confirm..

Before I add vBMail to my live site tomorrow, I have just been looking at my test site and notice a difference between the screen I see and the user manual for the product..

When I go to mailing list and click on "send mail" I only see one button, "send mail"

In the manual I see the option to create a template and save a template.... Is this because I did not create a template when first installed on the test site?

On my test site I see this....

sendmail.JPG

In The instructions I see this.....

Instructionsvb.JPG

When I install on my live site should I see the above when I first use it, I can then save a template to make all emails look the same :)

Stuart

That feature was removed from v3 due to under-utilisation and the fact that it didn't work as well as I would have liked.

No problem, thought I would ask :) to keep things the same a template would be good, but as it will be just the header that will not be an issue...

Thanks again for the excellent and quick support ;)

Hello stuarttunstall,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings