Question Scheduled Tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Customer
There is two cron jobs for this plugin missing dbtech/vbdonate/cron/updateuser.php and dbtech/vbdonate_pro/cron/expired_awards.php can these be put in place or give me a way to remove the two cron jobs that are not being used if they are never going to be used

(Pro) Dragonbyte-Tech: vBDonate - Expired Awards
And
Update Ranks

These are both in the xml but I dont see the cron jobs anywhere in the donate pack so it must of come from another one if you can tell me what one maybe the missing files are from that one

Last edited:
I know this is not meant to be part of this mod but it is. It is in the xml in a few places so can the missing files be put in place
from line 6154 to line 6161
Code:
<cron varname="dbtech_vbdonate_expired_awards" active="0" loglevel="0">
            <filename>./dbtech/vbdonate_pro/cron/expired_awards.php</filename>
            <scheduling weekday="-1" day="-1" hour="-1" minute="-1" />
        </cron>
        <cron varname="dbtech_vbdonate_rank" active="0" loglevel="1">
            <filename>./dbtech/vbdonate/cron/updateuser.php</filename>
            <scheduling weekday="-1" day="-1" hour="-1" minute="-1" />
        </cron>
line 3571
Code:
<phrase name="task_dbtech_vbdonate_expired_awards_title" date="1352511664" username="Ozzy47" version="1.3.0"><![CDATA[(Pro) Dragonbyte-Tech: vBDonate - Expired Awards]]></phrase>
line 3574
Code:
<phrase name="task_dbtech_vbdonate_rank_title" date="1348194893" username="Ozzy47" version="1.3.0"><![CDATA[Update Ranks]]></phrase>

Last edited:
They're place holders for future updates, so feel free to deactivate them. I'll remove them in the next update until they're implemented. :)

That was a joke, I was going to do expiring awards but never got around to finishing it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back