Question Problem with vbpure Modern style

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle

Customer
I did a search and it seems like most if not all vbpure styles needs some fixing before the style will work nicely with vbnavtabs. Most of it shows okay except that it removes the end of the navbar image.

Here is before with vbnavtabs disabled:

nav1.png

Now when enabled and active this is the look:

nav2.png

Could someone check this out or tell me what to check/ look for, etc. Have an admin account set up if needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The regular navbar is showing like it should, I removed a couple of tabs (pickem blogs) and this is how it looks with vbnavtabs disabled. Its not overlaoded.

nav3.png

Now when I enable vbnavtabs and add a tab to the second navbar again this is how it looks:

nav4.png

I an happy with how the second added navbar looks when vbnavtabs is enabled but we lose two images on the top navbar - navright and navleft gif images which is the rounded corners) So far looking at the templates and comparing them I just cant figure it out, spent last night and today comparing and not really knowing what I am doing but trying. So its either look for another style that works with vbnavtabs or get someone if possible to look at this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings