Question problem in review page and content

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more problem also after upgrade to last V today , the review page not working all review are just move me back to review home page

The translation modification is creating an invalid URL, which DBSEO can't resolve - that's the problem. It's a problem with your implementation of that particular mod, it would work fine if the ?glang=<> wasn't getting added to the main body of the URL.

Resolve this issue and the mod will continue to work as expected :)

one more problem also after upgrade to last V today , the review page not working all review are just move me back to review home page

please also you didnt answer this problem what is must important .
the G translate working good i have it from 6 years ago the problem is from VBSEO .

Browsing reviews work fine until you click on a translation icon, so the issue is that there's a conflict there. Disable that mod on the Reviews pages for the time being to resolve this issue :)

Browsing reviews work fine until you click on a translation icon, so the issue is that there's a conflict there. Disable that mod on the Reviews pages for the time being to resolve this issue :)

no my dear it not work alone dont look to the translate and by the way it is installed in my site from more than 5 years .

checl the review page alone normal mode :
Reviews - WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum
Reviews - WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum

all review will just take you to the review home page hope you understand it now to take the time to look at it .

thank you

I cannot look into this any further as the credentials provided previously are no longer valid for FTP access, nor does the forum account have Admin access.

I cannot look into this any further as the credentials provided previously are no longer valid for FTP access, nor does the forum account have Admin access.

of coures i will not keep them active ? once you fix the last error i removed that account now you have to tell me what is wrong to fix it , and if you need admin account you have to ask about it again ??

Update: This issue was caused by old .htaccess entries in your .htaccess file. I have commented out these entries and it is now working as intended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings