Question problem in review page and content

Status
Not open for further replies.

majjed2008

Customer
hello

i install this plugin today , all work fine just i have problem in 2 place :

content are alwyes redicate to forum page whee i want my content to be home page plus no artical inside content are loading it will give me empty page you can test it i keep it active .

review page are not show up as will .

how to fix that please ?

thank you

now the problem in all site just forum are working , i dont know why and i use defult setting

this is also my .htaccess maybe the problem from there check it also please View attachment New Text Document.txt

@Fillip H. please can you check it please i keep it active for you to check it .

thank you

now it is work fine afterr i spend a lot of time without your help .

the only problem now is the articals inside content it will take to error page or empty page once we click any one check it please

Last edited by a moderator:
the only problem now is the articals inside content it will take to error page or empty page once we click any one check it please
Can you please be more specific and post the actual error message?

Please also make sure display_errors​ is turned on in php.ini.

Can you please be more specific and post the actual error message?

Please also make sure display_errors​ is turned on in php.ini.
Fillip H.

there are no error it is just :
The page isn't redirecting properly

I activate it in CMS now you can check it

Last edited:
@Fillip H.

there are no error it is just :
The page isn't redirecting properly

I activate it in CMS now you can check it
Please make sure you have turned off all the Friendly URL features in vBulletin, and removed the rewrite rules for vBulletin from your .htaccess file.

@Fillip H.

also please in my review it post reviews/review/review/ many time how i can made it just once when i change any thing there i need to restart my server coz my site is not loading at all antill i set it back to defults ?

Viewing Review: ForexAutoPilotForum.com - WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum
That cannot be changed at this time, as each part of the URL is an identifier that's required for the functionality to work.

when you are going to answer me ?????????
Bumping your thread does nothing but annoy the person that's assisting you, and makes them less willing to assist you. Please understand that you are not the only person who posts a support ticket, so unfortunately you cannot monopolise my time. I have multiple other duties that all require my time, so I cannot always answer your posts in a time frame that suits you.

Thank you for your replay all Friendly URL features are off and I already send to you the .htaccess file to check it after i remove that from it .

yes i note that it take some time once we made new post to change it to SEO link .

now all work fine thank you , just please can I use spacial Domin for the Forum ? if yes how if now is there any ather products that i can use to do that ?

thank you

I'd recommend making that domain the Forum URL in your vBulletin Options (default vBulletin), then creating special subdomains for the Blog and CMS which DBSEO can utilise.

This has been resolved in the latest version of DBSEO. Please upgrade to v1.2.8 to resolve this :)

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

I resolved this by re-uploading the v1.2.9 files and saving the CMS URL settings again - a recent bugfix invalidated saving one of the setting formats, so I re-selected it and saved the settings. Page 2 onwards now appear to be browsable :)

Hello again

sorry for send to you again but problem are just popup after this plugin .

please now i have translate pages and they are not work in the forum page i tray every thing possible they work fine before vbseo what i can do exactly to make them work again please ?

for EX : it have to look like this for translate url but it just redicate me to orginal page : WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back