Bug No settings on page

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandyServices

Customer
Have no settings in the Activity Amounts Configuration? Is the same as what happened on Arcade.. I have re-installed it twice and still same..

Credits activity.png

I just logged into your admincp and it looks like you just finished uninstalling it again.

Last time I was there last week, I was constantly refreshing that very page, and it loaded just fine every time. I also tried it when logged into your account that you changed the password for me to try - still always a success. We looked in your error log, and nothing was pertaining to what would be causing it. Again, I need to be able to reproduce it or see evidence of it happening aside from screenshots. Even Fillip H. didnt see it happening.

Can you try using a different computer with a different internet connection to access your admincp to see if you can get it to happen? Something unique to your computer is the only thing left to consider.

Can you think of anything that is different between them? Different operating systems (or versions), different browsers, different levels of account access on the computer (administrative vs normal user), browser addons blocking content? firewalls?

Mine is a new laptop and the other computer is a desktop running XP.. Also MSN.. I went though all the setting on the laptop and everything seems normal.. The firewalls are different.. Will turn mine off and see if that is it..

Are they both using the same internet connection? Can you connect to your laptop to a different network (say your work vs home vs coffee shop) and see if that makes a difference?

Unfortunately, you seem to be the only person with these symptoms, and with the combined lack of error logs and confirmation that it seems restricted to one of your computers, figuring out exactly what the problem is might be slim :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings