Status
Not open for further replies.

skol

Customer
The Mochi Leaderboard widget..Obviously the leader board bridge is installed.But I was wondering if you could tell me what to put into requested div's..Everything I'm reading about it is just showing me to enter one game slug,but thats not really beneficial...

The Customized Code.

Code:
<div id="leaderboard_widget"></div>
<script src="http://xs.mochiads.com/static/pub/swf/leaderboard.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
// Customized example: Embeds a 500x500 leaderboard widget, replacing the "leaderboard_widget" div
var options = {game: "mochiscores-sample-game", width: 500, height: 500, id: "leaderboard_widget"};
// Select a specific leaderboard for a game - optional (if not included, a selectable list will be used)
options.leaderboard = "Level 1";
// your publisher ID - optional (if not included, ALL scores from all sites will be shown)
options.partnerID = "0123456789adbcdef";
// username link prefix - optional
options.profileURL = "http://www.example.com/profile/${name}";
// leaderboard background color - optional
options.backgroundColor = "#ffffff";
// Show the widget!
options.defaultTab = "alltime";
// Default to the all time tab!
Mochi.showLeaderboardWidget(options);
</script>

What do I replace these with?

Code:
Mochi.showLeaderboardWidget({game: "[COLOR="#FF0000"]mochiscores-sample-game[/COLOR]", id: "[COLOR="#FF0000"]leaderboard_widget[/COLOR]"});

Thanks...

Look at the dbtech_vbarcade_game_mochi template - it contains much of the same fields, and how i manage them in vbarcade.

keep in mind the leaderboard only works with one game at a time, and it will be an embedded flash object.

Status
Not open for further replies.