Question Flash Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue6995

Customer
Now that support for Flash Player has been dropped, I can no longer see any reason to keep the Arcade.

How do I uninstall the Arcade - do I just uninstall it from the vBulletin Control Panel?

Thanks

Yeah you can uninstall it, and download a fresh copy of the archive to find out what files to remove from the server. Leaving them in place won't directly cause any problems, but could display error messages on screen after uninstallation is complete.

Since somebody has already got HTML5 games working on this are you sure it's a good idea to drop it? If your members never use it, probably.

Hello @Blue6995,

We hope your ticket regarding vBArcade has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Blue6995,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBArcade has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating