Question Item purchase button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alveus

Hello, so yesterday I bought and reinstalled the vbshop product on the site, everything is installed properly and the other options work, but there is a problem with buying the items. So I created three test items of different type and when I try to buy them by clicking on ‘buy’ nothing happens. The item is not added to the cart. I checked the permissions and settings of the shop and everything seems to be fine, but for some reason there are no details about the item when I hover the mouse over the item and it is not possible to add the item to the cart. Do you know what the problem is and how I can solve it?
Regards.

Attachments

• vbshop.PNG
    vbshop.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
Can you try it in a default (unmodified) style with no other add-ons enabled?

Can you try it in a default (unmodified) style with no other add-ons enabled?
I tried and it works in the default style, meaning the problem is somewhere in the custom style. But like I said I reinstalled the product. So before that there was an older version of the product on the page that worked with that same custom style and there was no problem with buying items and hover item info.

I solved the problem.
The problem was that in the footer template there was another jQuery script src for something else, when I removed it everything was fixed.
Thanks for showing me where to look for the problem and quick answers.

Hello @Alveus,

We hope your ticket regarding vBShop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Alveus,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBShop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating