Bug Importing donations from XFApp's Donation Mod fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

Customer
Attempted to import some donations from XFApp's Donation Manager and was met with this error. Currently on 3.0.0 Beta 7. I'm assuming it's an issue with my hosts configuration rather than an issue with Xenforo or DB's Donation mod? After failing to import, I just get met with this same error when disabling the plugin, enabling it, or trying to update to 3.0.0 beta 8.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3 in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Deferred/MercImport.php at line 138
DBTech_Donate_XenForo_Deferred_MercImport->getGoalsNotInRange() inDBTech/Donate/XenForo/Deferred/MercImport.php at line 39
DBTech_Donate_XenForo_Deferred_MercImport->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.phpat line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 354
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.phpat line 37
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 635
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 176
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/admin.php at line13

Have you tried uploading the files for Beta 8? That error will only display when actually attempting to run the import, it doesn't affect upgrades.

Yeah, that was fine. Upgrading the XML though gave me the same error. I had to remove the DB entry for the rebuild in xf_deferred to get the upgrade to complete successfully. Unfortunately, when trying to import the donations, it still gives me the same exact error.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

I've resolved the error and completed the import, I left the old donation mod disabled.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fantastic, thank you!

If you don't mind me asking... what was the error? I'm assuming it was something on my end.

edit: Errr, one more thing. Went to add a donation drive, and now I'm getting this error.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'payment_profile_ids' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Db.php at line 780
DBTech\Donate\Application\Db->query() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Db.php at line 403
DBTech\Donate\Application\Db->insert() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Entity.php at line 1009
DBTech\Donate\Application\Entity->_save() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Entity.php at line 939
DBTech\Donate\Application\Entity->save() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/src/addons/DBTech/Donate/ActionAdmin/Drive.php at line 288
DBTech\Donate\ActionAdmin\Drive->actionUpdate() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Application/Core.php at line 173
DBTech\Donate\Application\Core->runAction() in DBTech/Donate/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Donate.php at line 31
DBTech_Donate_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Donate->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
You can resolve that by running this query:
Code:
			ALTER TABLE `xf_dbtech_donate_drive`
				ADD `payment_profile_ids` MEDIUMBLOB

Got it, thanks! Just a note, after setting up the donation drive, I still do not see the old donations from the old donor mod. I see the import thing still works, ran it again to double check, and they're not showing up in the donation log. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, tested out payment, which worked, and issued a refund on Paypal to test that, and XF tossed this server error:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: donationId - library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Model/DonatePurchase.php:92
#0 /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Model/DonatePurchase.php(92): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home1/crazime/...', 92, Array)
#1 /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/DonatePurchaseProcessor/PayPal.php(328): DBTech_Donate_XenForo_Model_DonatePurchase->removeDonation(1, '86G88035YB66955...')
#2 /home1/crazime/public_html/forum/dbtech_donate_payment_callback.php(37): DBTech_Donate_XenForo_DonatePurchaseProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#3 {main}

Last edited:
In the database, make sure the old donations have is_test = 0 and is_confirmed = 1.

As for that error, I've fixed it locally. It doesn't affect the functionality as the donation will be removed at that point.

I can't hotfix products right now because of preparations for the XF2 upgrade, and manual patches takes a long time so I'd reserve that for critical issues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Donate

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings