Status
Not open for further replies.

MudRacing

Customer
I put the flag in all of the options in the "AdminCP/DBThech-vBShout/Notifications" and I removed the flag to "Disabled Shoutbox Notices" in "Managements Istance", but I do not see notifications of new messages or replies to messages , what do I do to see them? Do I have to do something in the "Maintenance/General Update Tools"?

Thanks.

Message notifications are actually not implemented in the vB5 version, at the time of writing vBShout for vB5 I couldn't figure out how to implement it.

I've learned a lot about vB5 since then, and I expect that when we do our next push of updates (probably when they implement some critical changes & fixes that I've reported in their issue tracker but keeps getting knocked down the release roadmap due to performance / general functionality taking priority - which is understandable enough) this feature will make a triumphant return :)

Thank you, I hope you can soon make this update.:RpS_drool:

another thing, my vbshout does not have the bounding box, is this normal?

You mean the border that's seen on pretty much every other module? Yeah, that's normal. When designing a module, we can choose to turn off the border if we so desire.

If you'd like it back, you can open dbtech_vbshout_shoutbox and find
Code:
class="canvas-widget default-widget custom-html-widget widget-no-border"
and replace with
Code:
class="canvas-widget default-widget custom-html-widget"

That should restore it :)
I haven't tested it, and not on 5.0.1, but unless all my vB5 knowledge has vanished that should be it.

You mean the border that's seen on pretty much every other module? Yeah, that's normal. When designing a module, we can choose to turn off the border if we so desire.

If you'd like it back, you can open dbtech_vbshout_shoutbox and find
Code:
class="canvas-widget default-widget custom-html-widget widget-no-border"
and replace with
Code:
class="canvas-widget default-widget custom-html-widget"

That should restore it :)
I haven't tested it, and not on 5.0.1, but unless all my vB5 knowledge has vanished that should be it.

Yes, this change works, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings