Status
Not open for further replies.

chatty

Customer
I think it's a stupid question, but for me old men :)D) with poor English not so easy to understand.

So here we go :

Well, i installed the VBCredits Deluxe with the addon of VBArcade(Jackpots and Prices) an now i got few questions on that.

First what i have to setup for This Reasons :
All Games with a starting Jackpot of 200
On every Played Game the Jackpot has to be raised for cost of playing the Game. Game Play cost 5 Credits, The Jackpot raises for 5 and the Winner wins 205 Credis
And what of Actions to setup fot the Play and Win ?

Makes me total confuse My English is not so good and hopefully someone translate VBCredits to German. :)

Hope you can help me.
Regards Bonehead

In admincp, go to admincp > vbcredits > activity amounts configuration.

at the bottom, pick Play Game from the dropdown of actions to add a new event for. just save the form that comes up.
repeat and instead pick Win Game from the dropdown and save that too. Should be all set.

Thanks. That works now. is there any chance to setup all Jackpots for all games in one or two steps ? Cause , thats many clicks if i have to modify every single game :)

Yes - the game manager page allows you to select multiple games at once, and at the bottom select Jackpot from the dropdown, which gives you a field to input the amount you want to apply to those selected games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back