Legacy [Gallery Main] Blocks and slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
Really love the way gallery have started to look and work. was play some
in photoshop to test some for gallery main page. look little poor (my 2 c)

Maybe have some more blocks there or a slideshow on top of page or
something other cool things ... what you think guys. any ideas ??

gallery-main.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yeah, I going to be quick with this as I am heading out the door but I was thinking about a slide show last night for the top block on the forum home.
Something on the Gallery Main would be Awesome. :)

Perhaps I can work with Dylan and we can work on an integration with the upcoming release of vBSlider.

Brad via Tapatalk

Perhaps I can work with Dylan and we can work on an integration with the upcoming release of vBSlider.

Brad via Tapatalk

Funny thing is... I came here to DBT just now to mention this idea and started reading threads before posting (weird... ;) ). Anyway, yeah, I think that's REALLY good idea as I wanted to use the slider on my forum, but I wanted to be able to use images from the gallery. So... PLEASE get together and see if you guys can work something out. =)

That does look good Krister. I'll look into adding some blocks to the left side with the ACP options to pick what you want where. I'll work with brad too on adding the images to the slider and maybe ripping his code to get the slider working on the gallery front page.

That does look good Krister. I'll look into adding some blocks to the left side with the ACP options to pick what you want where. I'll work with brad too on adding the images to the slider and maybe ripping his code to get the slider working on the gallery front page.

haha make sure Brad is sleeping while you ripping his code :cool: Cant wait what is coming , am sure it will be great work as always.

Thanks Dylan / Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.