Legacy Gallery code customisations

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanB

Customer
I am just getting used to the Gallery plug-in but unless there are some options/settings I have not yet discovered, I personally require some changes to suit my needs.

1. Camera Information panel display - this only shows 5 fields from the image exif metadata. I would like to expand the number to around 16 or so. It would be nice to have this selectable in the configuration in the future, but for now I hope it's just a straightforward code modification - are you able to provide any assistance (which script needs modifying, tips, etc.?)

2. Retention of exif metada - currently, the image stored and viewed has had the camera exif metadata stripped out. I would like to prevent that from happening.

3. The linked image option for code to paste into your BBCode post is set to be a thumbnail ('thumb' modifier in the BBCode rather than 'full'). This would mean people can post full size photos on the forum and still let those interested in exploring the poster's gallery by clicking on the image.

These are all things we had with PhotoPost Pro and would enhance the attraction of the product for sites focused on photography.

Is the gallery code likely to be developed with new features or is it only being maintained?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back