Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Filecache use large amounts of hard disk space,why dbtech/vboptimise/filecache folder 28GB disk space used?vB Optimise has flushed the cache but still show dbtech/vboptimise/filecache - 28 GB,I am currently using xcache,Can i delete all files from filecache folder?

Is it one or more files that are very large, or is it spread out over thousands of files?

Sorry, I can't seem to get the maths to add up. - if you have 167,409 files that are each 338,241,199 Bytes (I'm assuming you meant Bytes and not Kilobytes) then this would total to 57 Terabytes.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the folder view of the filecache folder with "Details" view turned on?

Ohhhh, yeah that makes much more sense, haha :D

Can you tell me if the newest file date coincides with the time you switched to XCache? I'm not 100% sure if vBO will still write to that folder even if you don't use the Filecache method.
If it does, I will fix it so that it also flushes that folder when you flush an opcode cacher other than Filecache :)

Here no new files,All files are it is older then six months, I am not able to handle a size of 28 GB,Can you try to fix on this issue? Please can you say me XCache cacher files where the save?

Last edited:
If i delete all files,does lost my Resource Saving Statistic?
MySQL Queries vB Optimise has saved this forum: 63,948,899

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings