• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

IcEWoLF

Customer
4499_large.jpg
Cosmic Fillip H.

I was skeptical at first on how this mod would replace another great competitors mod, but those skeptics have been put to rest.
Yesterday I was able to convert 4k worth of contributions (4k in contributions since July of last year since I had to reset my forums)
I am glad to say that no data was lost and the conversion being 100% successful!

So far this product has far exceeded my expectations, the settings are very easy and very intuitive.
The product is now backed by Dbtech and Ozzy47 awesome customer service.

There are few things of course I would like to be implemented, but so far this addon has far exceeded anything I could have imagined, this product is fully loaded and it brings so much to the table.

I have few people that would love to get their hands on this modification soon, one of them is just waiting for the Donation block to be fully complete for vBadvanced module before he jumps the ship.

goodjob.pngthanks.png

Thanks,
Emon K.

Oh, how could I forget KristerSwe? Awesome designs bro, those graphics are kick ass and hope to see you involved when Ozzy47 starts working on the awards system for vBDonate.

It is my intention that when I start work on the awards system to have him do the images as he is awesome.

Now with that out of the way I would like to say thank you for actually taking the time to write out what you did. It seems that this day and age not to many people want to be bothered writing, saying or showing their appreciation for a company or product. They don't want take a few seconds to write something nice, but they will spend many minutes writing out what they don't like. It is a shame society has come to this, but like they used to say, "You can catch more flies with sugar and honey than with vinegar.

It really goes a long way with the owners and staff when someone expresses their good feelings about something, rather than just complaining about the stuff they don't like. For the most part every customer here on DBT is very understanding and kind when reporting issues, but the few bad apples sometimes just really turn a guy off.

Again thanks for the kind words! :D

excellent write up icewolf ..i had vsa paypal donate previously to vbdonate well all i can say is vbdonate is leagues above that or any other donate mod in fact it is working so well i have hit the goal amount once and on track at 60 percent to reach and perhaps exceed for this month ..

this has definitely exceeded my expectations kudos to Ozzy and Kristerswe and the dbtech team and i might add that this is the first time that the lite version of any db mod was jammed packed with a lot of features but the pro has it all, i cant say it enough you outdid yourself on this one Ozzy ...

hopefully down road some new features will be added but all in all is fantastic mod

Here is the first month goal: 113% goal made, not bad at all. :)

monthgoal.png
The 47 Ronin

There is a little pixel on the border (red) weird, gotta fix that, but overall a very good mod with 0 problems so far.

Looking forward to see what the next version brings.

Overall I am happy how things turned out!

That is excellent, glad to see someone get past the goal amount. :D

I am hoping to have the next version out Friday if all goes to plan, and has some additional features, maybe one or two, or maybe more. ;)

Maybe an option to say "thank you for helping us reach our monthly goal" message when the goal is achieved would be nice, somewhere in the block that is.

Back