• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davagator

Customer
When I import games it always sets them all to "low score" is the best. Almost all of my games are "high score" is the best. Is there anyway to change this default? Its sort of a pain having to edit each game after its installed.

the importer is detecting them as low score based on the settings in your game archive files. you can PM me a link to download such a game archive file you think should be high score and ill let you know for sure what its actually telling vbarcade.

As suspected, the game lacks a highscore_type entry which would indicate to vbarcade whether it is high or low scoring. I do notice a snggame entry which ive never seen before. Any idea what that means?

I'm not sure what snggame means. Is there anything (code) that I could edit to default games with no highscore_type entry to high score instead of low score?

Thanks for looking into this.

It would probably best if you reverted that, then edited (forums)/dbtech/vbarcade/systems/ipa.php find

PHP:
'scoring' => ( ($game['gameType'] == 1 OR $game['highscore_type'] == 'high') ? 2 : 1 ),

replace with

PHP:
'scoring' => ( (($php AND (!array_key_exists('highscore_type', $game) OR $game['highscore_type'] == 'high')) OR $game['gameType'] == 1) ? 2 : 1 ),

that will use high scoring when it is missing, instead of always

Status
Not open for further replies.