Bug DBSEO conflict with move thread mod function in moble style and Update Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

swb

Customer
Several questions/issues.

1. When in the default mobile style, when using the mod function to move a thread, the Destination Forum dropdown box is blank. Is this a conflict with DBSEO renaming somehow? I don't know if it worked before, I am a new owner of this forum and the previous owner had not been using the mobile style for modding so no prior history to refer to.

2. I just upgraded to 1.2.2 to make sure I had the most recent version in case it was a bug that had been fixed. It did not solve the problem, and when I tried to turn off DBSEO through the CP to see if the problem was still present with DBSEO disabled, I get a white screen with Page Not Found now. I know that was not that way before the upgrade since I have disabled DBSEO before with no issues.

3. Perhaps related. After upgrading, my DBSEO CP says Cache Status = Offline in red. I don't believe it was like that before the upgrade.

Thanks.

1. When in the default mobile style, when using the mod function to move a thread, the Destination Forum dropdown box is blank. Is this a conflict with DBSEO renaming somehow? I don't know if it worked before, I am a new owner of this forum and the previous owner had not been using the mobile style for modding so no prior history to refer to.
Feel free to try disabling DBSEO via the product manager to test whether this is a DBSEO issue or not :)

2. I just upgraded to 1.2.2 to make sure I had the most recent version in case it was a bug that had been fixed. It did not solve the problem, and when I tried to turn off DBSEO through the CP to see if the problem was still present with DBSEO disabled, I get a white screen with Page Not Found now. I know that was not that way before the upgrade since I have disabled DBSEO before with no issues.
This is not an issue I can replicate.

3. Perhaps related. After upgrading, my DBSEO CP says Cache Status = Offline in red. I don't believe it was like that before the upgrade.
I will change it to read N/A (Not Available) rather than Offline in the next version. This simply means you have not enabled vBulletin's Datastore cache via config.php, which may not be available for your server.

Feel free to try disabling DBSEO via the product manager to test whether this is a DBSEO issue or not :)

I did feel free, since as my OP indicated, that is when I encountered Item 2. Somewhat difficult to run that test when disabling DBSEO results in nothing but a white screen. You can't attempt to move threads you can't see :)

The white screen issue happened over repeated tries in about 30 minutes, but I was able to successfully disable DBSEO without issue the next day. The blank forum list still issue still exists with DBSEO disabled so I will continue to search for a solution.

In the OP, you stated you tried to disable DBSEO via its Control Panel. If you disable DBSEO via the Product Manager, it does not involve accessing the DBSEO CP at all, and as such bypasses any issues with saving your configuration in DBSEO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings