Bug Can't Reconfigure Gifted User Name Styling

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakkuo23

Customer
Some users are complaining that an item they gifted to someone without configuring is unable to be configured at all when it arrives in the gifted users inventory. I have reconfiguration disabled for the item experiencing this issue (user name styling).

Thank you!

I'll see if I can replicate this and get back to you if I need more information :)

Update: Can you please make sure your members tick the "No Configuration" checkbox when gifting the item? This is working as intended, gifting an item without that box ticked will save the default configuration.

Update: Can you please make sure your members tick the "No Configuration" checkbox when gifting the item? This is working as intended, gifting an item without that box ticked will save the default configuration.

Ah that makes sense :)

However I think it may be confusing to some users. Could we get a check to see if it's configured and if it is not already configured it doesn't show that box and just sends it in an unconfigured state?

Hello hakkuo23,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings