Bug Cannot see mailing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
I created a mailing list for staff only. I think I configured it correctly also. But I don't see it at all when I go into mailing lists under my quick links. See screenshot for permissions I set up.

Capture.JPG

Thanks.

Is it set to active? I set the same perms you have set and I see it on my 4.1.3 and 4.1.4 site?

Last edited:
Is it set to active? I set the same perms you have set and I see it on my 4.1.3 and 4.1.4 site?

Yes it is. But the issue is that there are additional and primary usergroups, and setting that it cannot be seen by other usergroups also prevents me from seeing it, as we have many additional usergroups we all belong to.

hmm ok then Fillip H. is going to have to look into it then, but it should pull the info from the usergroups correctly.

Is the usergroup you are primary in set to a group that can access the mail, and the secondary is not, or visa - versa?

hmm ok then Fillip H. is going to have to look into it then, but it should pull the info from the usergroups correctly.

Is the usergroup you are primary in set to a group that can access the mail, and the secondary is not, or visa - versa?

Yes, we have many additional usergroups. So by ticking here that I don't want that usergroup (primary) to see this, I also make it so I can't see it, because it is one of my additional usergroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings