Question Cannot Disable Quote Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahnier

Customer
I seem to be having trouble disabling the notifications that appear in the shoutbox when you quote someone or are quoted by someone else. We use your notifications product to handle these notifications without requiring a page refresh, so having it appear in the shoutbox as well is unnecessary for us.

I found (and unchecked) the box for Quotes integration under the dBTech Advanced User Tagging options area "Shoutbox Integration". I cannot seem to find anything else that pertains to this setting... but am probably just missing something. How do I go about disabling this feature? It only seemed to appear after I updated to 6.2.7pl1 last night (from I believe 6.2.3)

Thanks!

EDIT: Same issue appears to apply for Mentions. I know this was also unchecked in the same box mentioned above.

Last edited:
This cannot be resolved at this time. It will require a vBShout update, as well as an AUT update. I'll keep this tab open so that I can make the necessary changes for (hopefully) next week's updates :)

Update: I've prepared the updates for vBShout and Advanced User Tagging, and they should be ready for tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back