Question Any way to have a page/template to allow people to purchase / redeem credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottkoz20

Customer
hey Team -

I'm looking to see if there is an easier way for members to transfer or purchase currencies other than the modal window that appears when using currencies from the Navbar area, postbit or User Profile area?

I would love to have a page or maybe something on the credits.php page that would allow for transactions to be completed from there but don't know if something like this already exists.

Thanks,
Scott

thats what I thought. Thanks... I have another issue that I'll be posting about but I need to nail down how it can be recreated.

Thanks,
Scott

Hello @scottkoz20,

We hope your ticket regarding vBCredits II Deluxe has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @scottkoz20,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBCredits II Deluxe has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating