Question Disable credit purchase to other accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikez006

Customer
I don't want to allow members to purchase credits for other members. I only want members to be able to purchase credits for themselves. Can this be done?

Currently if they click the "purchase" link on another members profile then can buy credits for that person. It can also be done by clicking "purchase" in the top nagivation, then changing the username.

Could you please try utilising this feature when editing an event: Exclusion - Specify whether or not to allow the user to trigger this event if they own the parent Account.

Set this to Only their own Account

This is already set to "Only their own Account" in the "purchase" action. I've had it set to this for a long time.

In that case there's no way to actually disable it from the main popup, I'd imagine the reason why it was done that way is because you can have multiple events that may match.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

Hello mikez006,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings