Bug Always loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantro

Hi, installed this and I only seem to be getting the loading message appear. Can you possibly assist?

The problem is most likely your jFeed modification, its version of jQuery is too old. Could you please try removing this modification then try again?

Thanks for getting back to me, can you tell me what modification would use that so I know where to look? Its all new to me as I'm still learning!

Sorry I don't know, I've never used a mod that adds this before :(

What mods do you have installed? I could take a look at the list and see if I can find a likely culprit :)

Installed Products

DownloadsII 6.0.9 A downloads mod for vBulletin
DownloadsII Create Thread 2.0.1 Automatically Create a Thread when a file is uploaded
DragonByte Tech: Member Map 1.1.1 Geolocate your members and plot them on an interactive Google map!
DragonByte Tech: Super PM's (Lite) 1.2.2pl1 A complete private message management system.
DragonByte Tech: vBShout (Lite) 6.2.17 vBShout by DragonByte Technologies: Allow your forum members to chat with eachother in real-time with this AJAX-powered Shoutbox!
eCommerce 2.1.2 Shopping Cart
GlowHost - Spam-O-Matic 2.1.2 Ultimate solution to defend against SPAM: Check new registrations from StopForumSpam database, auto moderate posts against custom word-list and Akismet service.
More Open Graph Images Pro by BOP5 1.0.2 Adds additional open graph images to Thread, CMS, and Blog pages to facilitate better sharing on Facebook and other social networks.
New Album Picture Forum Home 1.0
Open Graph Description & Title Fix on Threads/Blog 1.2.0 Corrects open graph (og) meta tag description and adds the open graph title tag on forum pages and blog entries with Facebook enabled
Post Thank You Hack 7.85 Post Thank You Hack
PostRelease 4.2.3 Official PostRelease plugin for vBulletin
Rotating Banner System 2.4.2 Unlimited advertising at any place in your forums
Skimlinks Plugin 4.2.3 Official Skimlinks plugin for vBulletin
Tapatalk 5.6.13 Tapatalk mobile app plugin for vb4.
vBulletin Blog 4.2.3 Personal web log, integrated with vBulletin.
vBulletin CMS 4.2.3 Content Management System
VSa - Login To User Account 3.0.6 VSa - Login To User Account

Hm I can't see any obvious candidates.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

I've commented out the jFeed code from your forum home page and the shoutbox now loads as expected :)

Thank you so much!! If the members get on with it I'll sign up for full version. Can I ask where it was as still having an issue with the members map

Apparently, the Google Maps API now requires authorisation, so the mod will be defunct for now. Sorry :(

I'll look into updating it in the future, but for now that mod is not going to work any longer.

Hello Dantro,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings