Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
This is a feature request from here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f77/threadmins-group-moderators-v2-0-6-released-10630/#post59557

Talking about that, is it possible that you make titles of options (Edit Posts | Delete Posts | Open/Close | Edit Threads | Manage Threads | Moderate Posts | Moderate Attachments | Remove Posts | Edit Polls) a link to description already in ACP, that describes what it actually does? I tried to see if they have unique link, but they don't. Maybe you'll need to make your own description, a copy of already existing one. You could also use some image, and put in it short description as a title of image, so when we hover over it, description appears.

Not really sure what is the easiest method, but it could be useful, to describe what each option really does.

I know, after some time, we all should know it by memory what each option actually does, but it's a good thing to have reminder, as it is done in original ACP options (those that comes with vB). And yes, I didn't make that connection, that you actually just used names of option already there. Good to know, now I know where to find descriptions what each of them does.

If it could work both in front and back end.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is finally implemented in 2.0.8! Sorry for the huge wait on this. Been busier than I'd like. Hope it helps. The question marks appear next to the headings and relate to the permission when explained elsewhere for moderators in vBulletin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back