Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
Hi, just getting a chance to dig in with this tonight for the first time. I'm still getting accustomed to things, so sorry if I'm doing something wrong on my end of things (or if this has been discussed elsewhere - I looked, but didn't see it).

I'm able to add a currency as 'Primary' = 'yes', but when attempting to add it as 'Primary' = 'no' I get this error:

Could not find phrase 'dbtech_classifieds_needs_primary'

Once going ahead and adding the new currency as 'Primary' = 'yes', clicking on the 'Manage' button in the Currency Manager does nothing.

Personally, I'm thankful that this looks like it has tons of options even at the expense of it appearing complex. In addition to using this as a general classifieds/auction mod for my members, I have specific/custom needs for it as well (which is why I'm encountering 'add currency' issue so early on ;) ). It looks like it there is tons of potential for it to be customized to the needs of many forums. Very nice.

edit: to be clear, I'm using product version 1.0.0b2, but it wouldn't let me submit the new thread with the "b2".

I'll have a look later and see if I can replicate it myself. I assume you already have a currency... because if you don't, the first one will need to be the primary currency?

I'll make sure I add the missing phrase in for Beta 3. If you can confirm the above question I can proceed a bit further with the problem. :)

I can confirm the missing phrase as the first currency I tried to add I did not check it as the primary because it defaulted to USD currency, and in my case my primary would be CAD, but thought I would add USD as it was defaulted anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings